Main Menu

JS

Started by Jormas, May 04, 2012, 01:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jormas

Who thinks Taylor Adams over Pfeiffer this week.

I need cover on my field who are certainties to play.

Fwds are a problem: Danger, Sidey, Franklin, Goodes, Martin, Porplyzia, Smith (Treloar, Hall)

i believe i will cop 2 donuts, yes 2.

Smith is on extened bench and might not play, yes it would be unfiair if he didn't, but it is a distinct possibility.

And also, the porpise. He is prone to late withdrawrals, and i have a feeling that this week will be the same as last.. I just can't stand sitting here and pondering if they will play or not...  ??? ??? ???

Bite the bullet on Porpise and Smith and go Smith -> Adams and Porpise -> Zaha/ROK leaving me with 40K

or, just wait it out and let fate decide if i shall drop 10K in the rankings?

fertalong

I just posted my thoughts on Adams in another thread, but here it is again:

I'm not sold on 5fer at this stage. I would look at Taylor Adams. He was pretty highly rated, and recruited at 17. Walked into the side and onto the field straight away (similar to Treloar and Shiel), so I would say his JS is pretty good. He has higher scoring potential than 5fer, cheaper too (I think).

Justin Bieber

Taylor Adams will get rested next week remember...

Lucastorm

Have faith in the Porpoise (for this week - then upgrade him)

felsty

Mate Porps had a fitness test through the week and passed, last game he played netted 93 you would be mad to let him loose especially within the next two weeks with that 93 rolling through the averages! Hold.. Same with smith will start making money again after he gets rid of the 17 in 3 weeks time