Didak.

Started by deekay, May 03, 2012, 09:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deekay

He burnt me last year and ended up on my bench.

This year, he will be cheap as chips after a few weeks back after I would imagine a few 'sub' scores. His VFL form looks pretty good and is making him slighty enticing. Would you get him or not even going to think about it?

Will he become a premo or are his days past?

unceramonius

im not afraid to admit my man crush...he is in!!!!!!!!!!

westnfront

Still likely a premo in my view and very tempting price.
Your choice is easy ... wait and see! As soon as he tons it up for 2 weeks he's in.

deekay

Quote from: westnfront on May 03, 2012, 09:20:09 PM
Still likely a premo in my view and very tempting price.
Your choice is easy ... wait and see! As soon as he tons it up for 2 weeks he's in.

I would love a few sub effected scores to reduce his price then an 80ish and I would bring him in.

WizzFizz

Number 1 most hated by me and 1000000 others
Always a spud
Cheater Diver Soreloser Witty Calls people a loser
Look who's talking Brahhhh

henry

I did have him pencilled into my starting team but after his i jury changed him to Christensen which I am very happy with. The main concerns are how often he will be the sub and I think Beams and Sidebottom are now above him in terms of midfield time, so that will reduce his scores. I will watch with interest for his first few games though for sure.

deekay

Quote from: henry on May 03, 2012, 09:28:44 PM
I did have him pencilled into my starting team
I will watch with interest for his first few games though for sure.

+1

westnfront

May be sub for a few games early BUT if he gets back to Dido of old, then no chance of that.
PLUS Buckley thinks he's a great footballer.

unceramonius

Cheater? Diver? Loser?

Eh?  the guy  has a premeirship to his name.  If you dont like cheats and floppers, you cant be a west coast fan then i take it.

fertalong

I can see him starting off slowly after his return, but after a couple of big ones he's straight in!