Main Menu

Eski

Started by salver11, May 02, 2012, 02:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

salver11

Just wanted to say that on fox news today he was out training with the main group so hopefully he'll front up this week.

colmullet

b3no

Finally some good news!

mt_williams22

Thank god!

I have a funny feeling Scotland will be rested this week. 

To have both out would be a worry

salver11

Yeah I have Scotland too and only 1 cover. Plus I have Kreuz who I think they will rest too, praying for no carnage!

Stixy53

That is good his back,does anyone know why he got subbed so early,was he injured at all.

salver11

Jarred knee. Never good when it's his knees but fingers crossed he's fine. They've said no structural damage and expect him to play this week, even so though with his history he's still got to be some chance of giving it a rest.

Holz

would be very suprised if he didnt play or was a lte withdrawal from the sounds of it was just a knock and they took precautions becasue it was eski, ready for a big 90+ score to make up for it. 

nathan11

Quote from: salver11 on May 02, 2012, 03:39:35 PM
Jarred knee. Never good when it's his knees but fingers crossed he's fine. They've said no structural damage and expect him to play this week, even so though with his history he's still got to be some chance of giving it a rest.

They said no structural damage with birchall and gaj too

TheMailman

Quote from: nathan11 on May 02, 2012, 03:41:27 PM
Quote from: salver11 on May 02, 2012, 03:39:35 PM

They said no structural damage with birchall and gaj too

Well clearly from the outset GC was saying Ablett was going to be out for 3+ weeks, just nobody listened