Luke Tapscott
Lewis Jetta
Matthew Lobbe
Trent West
Scott Gumbleton
Ryan Bastinac

Mezzo

Not a bad first attempt but would suggest;
Backs - Not too bad but Sheppard and Buckley may be pushing it for round 1. Have to watch NAB to see how they go. Thompson will not play so suggest Matt Maguire.
Centre - I would probably keep either Ablett or Swan and use the cash to help upgrade Martin.
Ruck - Strong
Forward - Cunnington is injured, T. Walker probably wont get a regular run, A.Walker/Murphy are big injury risks. Definitely use your left over cash here to pick another 2 premium forwards to go with Reiwoldt.

mcwarne

How long are you prepared to wait for Brodie Martin? He wont be back until July and then it will be mainly through Sturt until he is match fit, which is about August. I assume you know how long reco's go for.

Justin Bieber

Nice team
Backs - Pretty good but watch for buckley and see if he can crack the 22 at collingwood.

mids - good but i doubt jack steven will start anytime soon. Put jetta on field and could change him to blease, shuey or stevens who have a better chance of playing.

rucks - i like it.

forwards - don't rule out cunnington yet. See his nab cup if he plays. he is a good player and should play some games. i don't expect cornelious to get games so i would replace him or move him to the bench for bastinac.

Rookie selections are pretty good in all.

scottydude182

Yeah dont need ablett and swan, can only have one captain each week

Clint-84

Blueboys

Quote from: scottydude182 on January 13, 2010, 02:00:59 AM
Yeah dont need ablett and swan, can only have one captain each week

Not a back Vice Captian!  ;D

DWEBBY5

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 12, 2010, 11:40:52 PM
Nice team

mids - good but i doubt jack steven will start anytime soon. Put jetta on field and could change him to blease, shuey or stevens who have a better chance of playing.
blease only aiming for vfl return not afl

Justin Bieber

Minime Sig

Justin Bieber

i gave you options you could choose from or you could go choose another rookie. It is your team minime, so you get final say on whos in and out. I'm not telling you what to do but just giving you tips and hints to maybe improve your team.

Minime Sig

I have changed a few players around and the ones i have chosen i think will be the next rising star.