Robinson
Riewoldt
Sidebottom
Whitecross
Chapman
I'm Keeping Fyfe

Mish

Quote from: fertalong on April 28, 2012, 11:14:03 AM
What a champ! Hope he can maintain his scores like he did last night.

+1

Grazz

Did well just skirting the packs, hopefully he can score well doing that untill the shoulders good enough to start taking on the game more. Need a few games without injury to it again. Glad i held onto him.

MGK1

Fox Sports News reported Ross Lyon said Fyfe will line up against GC this weekend :)

mezzoculo

Yeah, I'm quietly confident that Fyfe will play on until he (or med staff) decides his shoulder is no good. So, hopefully another 17 games!

fertalong

Quote from: MGK1 on April 30, 2012, 04:46:46 PM
Fox Sports News reported Ross Lyon said Fyfe will line up against GC this weekend :)

Yeah but he says a lot of things...
I hope he's telling the truth this time.

Ricochet

Quote from: MGK1 on April 30, 2012, 04:46:46 PM
If Ross Lyon said the sun will rise and set again tomorrow, I still wouldn't believe him until I saw it :p

Justin Bieber

I hope karmichael cleans him up, instead of him just staying at the back of the packs, being a sook.

mezzoculo

Quote from: whatlez on April 30, 2012, 05:37:37 PM
I hope karmichael cleans him up, instead of him just staying at the back of the packs, being a sook.
Then why not select him as your avatar, whatlez. It seems to be the kiss of death  ;)

Lucastorm

Just waiting for his shoulder to fall apart......

Justin Bieber

Quote from: mezzoculo on April 30, 2012, 09:04:55 PM
Then why not select him as your avatar, whatlez. It seems to be the kiss of death  ;)

Didn't you see the nominations. He didn't top the votes.

DT Gun

There will be a lot of sooks when he cops a bumb and gets subbed off for 50 and goes under the knife.. He might be scoring ok for now but hes such a liability to have

mezzoculo

Quote from: whatlez on April 30, 2012, 10:08:22 PM

Haha, I could've nominated who you jinxed? I'll have to go back and find that post.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: mezzoculo on May 01, 2012, 10:14:32 AM
Quote from: whatlez on April 30, 2012, 10:08:22 PM

Haha, I could've nominated who you jinxed? I'll have to go back and find that post.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,57490.0.html

T Dog

of course if the jinx actually works...beware the wrath of the Pie Army :'( :'( :'(