Chapman
8 (50%)
Lewis
6 (37.5%)
Other (Please say who)
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Tyes

Traded McCarthy for Zaha. Now have some cash left over to go Poprs to one of these two.. So which one? Or is there someone else in their price range I should be considereing? :)

Thanks guysss!

BarnDogg

Why would you go McCarthy to Zah?

MCarthy is averaging 78.80, Zah is averaging 82.00.

So you are getting an extra 3.2 points per week on average. Plus, it cost you a trade and $60k.

Tyes

Well I initally traded him for Beams, but then I was 40k odd short of upgrading props to anyone special. If I do this I get 2 Fwd upgrades instead of one.
I don't really have enough cash to trade McCarthy to a Swan or Murphy so I figured I'd use him to upgrade my Fwds. Or do you think I should just swap him to Thompson?

Ricochet

Why upgrade now then?
Reverse your trades, keep McCarthy and wait til Porps/a rookie makes you more money. Then upgrade
Don't sideways trade unless your forced to

juddy5x3

I have just downgraded Porps (yes can make more money but b/e is 30 and injury clouds starting to pop up) to Pfieffer for cash and then if you really want to upgrade McCarthy you could perhaps bring in a gun.

I have done that with D.smith to Swan as well.

Main issue with Pfieffer will be JS for the medium term but at this stage if he is not named i'll reverse the trade. So alternative is to look at type player the week after in Adams.

Bones Bombers

Assuming you know strengths and weaknesses of your team better than anyone else, I think these trades are pretty good!
You probably have Magner and Old Mac who can score just as well as McCarthy and a DPP rookie in your forward line to swap with Zaka.
Porps has to go IMO.
I would take Lewis over Chappy and with 2 trades you have 2 more quality forwards!