Crazy Trades

Started by Thorpy, April 29, 2012, 11:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

just don't go getting Cornes, Primus doesn't like him and he just wont score well consistently, look at barlow

powersuperkents

Whoa always underestimated Thompson til i just checked out his results. Only one bad score of 57 other than that hes perfect. Callan Ward is another you should look at or a Downgrade to Brad Ebert

powersuperkents

Quote from: tbagrocks on April 30, 2012, 12:24:14 AM
just don't go getting Cornes, Primus doesn't like him and he just wont score well consistently, look at barlow
+1
Barlow is another gun you could downgrade for

Thorpy

I can afford i can even get swan but that will leave me with very little cash brad ebert if i want to get some more cash but simliar players Lenny Hayes Kane Cornes Liam Anthony Danial Cross Mzungu Swallow there are some decent players floating around the same price

Thorpy

TBA rocks he gets 30+ possies every week and being a port fan i watch all of his games hes been doing alright but your right primus does not like him so yeh a bit of a risk there +1

powersuperkents

Remember Anthony and Hayes

Hayes is probably the best choice out of them though, Hayes is better than Ebert but Ebert is cheaper and in a team with lesser stars

Thorpy

I was thinking guys Redden to Barlow and Smith to Brad Ebert with 14k left over?