Zorko Reserve Match

Started by Lions01, April 30, 2012, 04:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: browny_wce on April 30, 2012, 06:41:36 PM
Quote from: Lions01 on April 30, 2012, 04:01:08 PM
Zorko 32 Possies, 14 Tackles and a couple Goals. Not too bad at all
Docherty had 19 Possies

Popular picks doing ok which is great to see, not only from a dreamteam prospective but a Lions prospective as well.

http://www.lions.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/5085/newsid/134446/default.aspx
WOW!
32 possies - (lets say that was) 16k + 16hb + 14 tackles + 2 goals + (at least) 6 marks
that would = 154 DT, have that would be nice! it is the NEAFL though, but still looks delicious  ;)

I would say cause it was pooring with rain, change that to 24 kicks, 8 handpasses and maybe change marks to 3. Still pretty similar figures :)

mdub

i'd say he'll be playing in the 1st team around round 9 or 10.

henry

Hopedully he can come in just before the bye rounds at about rounds 8-10 when the likes of shiel magner and kennedy have fully fattened.

mpollock

Bloody hell ... he was my smokey!!! Now you have gone and spoiled it!!! hehe ... just kiddin'  ;D

fertalong

First game in r8 would be ideal for me

Lions01

Quote from: fertalong on April 30, 2012, 08:31:17 PM
First game in r8 would be ideal for me

First game in round 9 would be perfect, Bring him in after his bye when he's on the bubble (wishful thinking)

http://www.lions.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/5085/newsid/134525/default.aspx
From the Reserve Coach Nathan Clarke
“We just have to manage him over the next week or two. Then I expect he will come into the picture for senior selection.”

mpollock

For the sake of the Lions they need to be playing the likes of Zorko and Doughty if they are available ... considering both played last week and did well in the reserves they should come in this week.

Fortunately for DT/SC they will probably not come in for a few weeks as yet.  :)

The Lions look terrible at the moment and really need an injection of youth into their team ... these guys could be the key.
J.Brown also needs to find some consistent form ... they are so lacking up forward it is not funny.

Zombie2.5

Wow, this kid's a gun, just awesome.
Even if he gets half those stats.... still a gun!!
Getting him (before) round 12 (lockout) would be perfect with the byes gone!!
But he's such a gun, if he plays at all, just awesome 8)