Dell'olio

Started by Edge, April 30, 2012, 05:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

What do people think of him ?
any chance of getting more games with all essendons injuries ?

was thinking of trading D.Smith or Milera to Dell'olio
and then trading Shiel to a premium between Boyd-Mitchell- Hayes etc  ($20,000 short of getting swan if i trade smith)

but not sure... if i got dell'olio he'd be my 8th or 9th forward 

Justin Bieber

Maybe 5fa? Looks like dell might get a few more vests...

fertalong

He's a good player, but can't see him getting too many full games. He'll either be green or red vested most weeks and not go up that much in price.

danger

I have had him since the beginning of the season..

My feeling is that he will keep his spot, scores (and price) should rise..

Mr.Craig

I'm sure a lot of us would like to trade in Dell given his price. He showed promise but I'm not sold yet.

daz77

Doesn't have great JS, and is upgraded for Prismall who isn't out for the season and might play VFL in a month - putting him back on the rookie list. Colyer is back next week so he might get dropped.

TheHanger

he won't be dropped, played really well, especially against Carlton

Windigo

Even with inclusions of Myers, Lovett-Murray, Hurley etc?

mpollock

Has looked really good so far ... not in their best 22 as yet but most clubs will always have a few injuries so should get a lot of games.  Looks like he will be vested most of the time however making him a pretty average cash cow.  Not worth a trade in my opinion - wait on Zorko perhaps.  :)

Plastic Boy

With so many bomber injuries he is merely filling the spot made vacant by those injuries.

While he does look like a live wire, he'll be gone in 1-2 weeks when all those hammies are mended from Dempsey and co,