Porps to Pfeiffer, Devon Smith to Dangerfield?

Started by Proudy1032, April 30, 2012, 01:29:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudy1032

Don't want to pull the trigger finger but it's looking like these 2 have to go..

Holz

i wouldnt get danger anymore is no longer that undervalued, if you could get in a guy like chappy that would be a good move. 

hawks4life

ive gone similar...Porps..to Pfeiffer - D Smith to Goodsey...currently worth 450K atm....cheap..and .durable which Porps is not...

Rowan1812

Sorry but you have missed the boat with dangerfield. And don't do what everyone else is doing and trading in a player who scored well the week before. They generally follow with a bad week.  Coaches watch the game of the team they are playing this week and when they watch the adelaide game they will see they need to tag dangerfield. He can't cope with a tag.

Colliwobblers

Chappy Martin Beams Sidebottom Cloke ROK StevieJ ? - these are who I would be looking at I have 3 but looking at ROK for value pick for my upgrade this week.

Rok has averaged close to 90 give or take for the past 4 or 5 seasons, Very cheap and should be back to his usual best now?

Cayenne

Quote from: Rowan1812 on April 30, 2012, 09:10:59 AM
Sorry but you have missed the boat with dangerfield. And don't do what everyone else is doing and trading in a player who scored well the week before. They generally follow with a bad week.  Coaches watch the game of the team they are playing this week and when they watch the adelaide game they will see they need to tag dangerfield. He can't cope with a tag.
I don't know about missing the boat... He's only gone up by $36k and now has a reasonable low BE for next week.

Thommo is still gonna be the one to tag, and probably sloane, but sydney are a pretty good shutdown side so I wouldnt expect a big score this week anyway.

ShaynoB

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 30, 2012, 09:17:53 AM
Chappy Martin Beams Sidebottom Cloke ROK StevieJ ? - these are who I would be looking at I have 3 but looking at ROK for value pick for my upgrade this week.

Rok has averaged close to 90 give or take for the past 4 or 5 seasons, Very cheap and should be back to his usual best now?

I reckon u should wait a week Colli!! Cant rush these things. Haha ;)