Sandilands may not play this week either

Started by LF, April 30, 2012, 09:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Quote from: boneman on April 30, 2012, 10:08:16 PM
Quote from: luvfooty on April 30, 2012, 09:32:31 PM
Ross Lyon on 6pr radio stated Sandilands only a 50% chance to play this week
Not good news for some of you guys.

He said last week before the game he was very close to playing ???

Ross Lying  ???

Stephensen was in the bests in the 2's on the weekend in a big win against Bendigo. I would say they may need him against Jamar this week who is getting back to some good form. West won't be able to do it all on his own and Hawkins looks a stay at home forward the form he is in!

Yes he may have said that but as I said in another post on here Lyon said he thought he would play this week but said Sandilands isn't running properly

JamSainter

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 30, 2012, 10:02:01 PM
Quote from: fertalong on April 30, 2012, 09:46:58 PM
What are the people who traded mummy to sandi and running 1/3 combo going to do?
The likelyhood of BigO or Redden playing this week is pretty slim. Already used a trade in ruck and cant exactly trade sandi out.

Can't afford to cop another donut, so i'm thinking about getting in a mid pricer (Maric) so that I have 3 decent rucks to rotate. This is a bit of a wasted trade, but come bye time it will be quite useful. At the same time, that's 3 trades in ruck to get it right because you will need to upgrade to a 2nd premo at some point.

ARggghhh This season is doing my head in!

shows what a stupid idea the 1+3 ruck strategy is turning out to be. I got Sandi in for Mummy. not going to burn another trade on it hopefuly redden or big o play along with Giles.
Actually it is not that stupid at all.
I have Giles on the field averaging huge and have HMac and I am doing great.

jabroni

went for 2-2 but had mummy who then became sandi so giles has played more games than those 2 combined which means i should have just gone for the 1-3 and used the $$ elsewhere like for hayes :'(

Alka

2-2 is in just as bad shape with plenty of people having one of Mumford, Sandi or Leuy. Some maybe two of those, and they would be in terrible shape.

I'm just kicking myself that I decided to go for Sandi over Jacobs in a coin flip decision!

TheHanger

I always knew 1-3 wouldn't work, simply due to the fact that 3 rookies wouldn't play enough games, O and Redden have hardly played

HMac doesn't count as a rookie, having HMac and say Mummy counts as 2-2

Spite

Quote from: TheHanger on May 01, 2012, 12:06:36 AM
I always knew 1-3 wouldn't work, simply due to the fact that 3 rookies wouldn't play enough games, O and Redden have hardly played

HMac doesn't count as a rookie, having HMac and say Mummy counts as 2-2

Hmac + Giles has turned out to be the best starting ruck combo.

And if Hmac counts as 1 as you said, then it becomes 1-3, in which case, it did work.

Can't have it both ways man ;)