The "I Hate Raines" Thread

Started by Lucastorm, April 29, 2012, 01:18:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

What the fuvk ziplock, Raines played for Richmond you dickhead and got deleted. I also do not think raines has won any premierships ???

Ziplock

whoops, I thought you meant he was dropped or someshower by brisbane.

next time use the term 'delisted' rather than 'deleted'. It's confusing as to if you mean he got delisted, or dropped on form.

I wasn't talking about raines, I was talking about brisbane :P

Justin Bieber

Yeah I did say deleted. This iPad really misses me off. It automatically spells divkhead like that and fuvk head like this.

Jackina

I just found it funny that Selwood went down so easily after a slap... I mean, c'mon. A slap? ::)

But nah, Raines is a thorn in the side of every good midfielder. And dreamteamers too.

mpollock

If Raines and Ballentyne frustrate experienced professional footballers to the point they are prepared to punch them and miss weeks from their club ... they are doing a fantastic job!!

Don't forget, this is their role and what they are payed to do!!  Players like Selwood, Scarlett and Lake need to learn to deal with it ... and G.Ablett needs to stop sooking about it ...  :)

Lucastorm

Quote from: mpollock on April 29, 2012, 01:05:26 PM
If Raines and Ballentyne frustrate experienced professional footballers to the point they are prepared to punch them and miss weeks from their club ... they are doing a fantastic job!!

Don't forget, this is their role and what they are payed to do!!  Players like Selwood, Scarlett and Lake need to learn to deal with it ... and G.Ablett needs to stop sooking about it ...  :)

If players have the sole job of pissing everyone else off, then they should expect punches, as should the AFL. You can only push someone so far, with adrenaline, testosterone and stress through the roof, before they snap.