Season over... Planning for next year

Started by whatlez, April 29, 2012, 01:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpollock

Birchall is generally ok agreed ... but H.Shaw only played 14 games last year due to being a total flower head!!  ;)

Justin Bieber

Never missed a game through injury though... Haha :(

TMurphBROWNLOW

1201 with Deledio, Morris, Ellis, Mitchell, Cox, Franklin, Dangerfield, Martin to go :) should crack 2000 this week!

Torpedo10

Quote from: BGK on April 29, 2012, 01:15:25 PM
Has this been the hardest year in DT?

I can't recall a season that had so much carnage so early. To top it off the rookies are not performing like in previous years. Whether that's related to the sub or the fact this draft wasn't supposed to be as good, I'm not sure.

All I know is DT sucks this year. I've copped so much carnage.
This is my 2nd year of DT and first yr of SC. SC rank is like 27k but looking to get back to top 10k. DT Rank should actually finish around 3k if it carnage keeps going as it is atm.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on April 29, 2012, 01:49:17 PM
1201 with Deledio, Morris, Ellis, Mitchell, Cox, Franklin, Dangerfield, Martin to go :) should crack 2000 this week!

So I'm beating you, but you have like an extra 5 people hahs :(

Mr.Craig

What's so galling is the fundamental strength of some of our teams and yet we are going to be trounced by rubbish sides put together by spuds. It's got to the point where whenever I read the words "out" or "late withdrawl" I immediately know it relates to my team. :P

Whatever, I know my luck will turn and others will suffer their fair share of pain. DT is a cruel mistress that will flower over everyone eventually. At least some of my cows that managed to play are fattening nicely.

Sleeken

I feel your pain...i'm not checking my score til the end...hoping for 1800 lol. Most people would have smith and Goddard...I also had sandi donut, Clarke, j Selwood, ziebell, no swan either. I'm sure things will improve!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Sleeken on April 29, 2012, 01:58:41 PM
I feel your pain...i'm not checking my score til the end...hoping for 1800 lol. Most people would have smith and Goddard...I also had sandi donut, Clarke, j Selwood, ziebell, no swan either. I'm sure things will improve!
I ave all them except ziebell plus more!!! Gary, Gia, birchall, shaw, coniglio, and more... Lol  :'(

Sleeken

Quote from: whatlez on April 29, 2012, 02:01:33 PM
Quote from: Sleeken on April 29, 2012, 01:58:41 PM
I ave all them except ziebell plus more!!! Gary, Gia, birchall, shaw, coniglio, and more... Lol  :'(

Oh shoot that is bad  :P. I traded shaw last week, Gary on the bench...but no birchall or Gia (thank goodness)

T Dog

Cmon Whatto ol boy >:(...trade hard trade fast ;D..forget the bye rounds :o forget the plan thats just not workin for ya  :'( get your head back in the game 8)