Will I go up this week?

Started by shuester, April 29, 2012, 08:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shuester

Scored 2120 thanks to some beautiful scoring from dangerfield but will I go up? Am ranked 1852 and overal of 8768 (discluding this round score) but was hoping for 2500 after freo carlton game as my players were killing it till then. Anyway I think its best to be grateful and take this score as many people f*cked up this week and I have Malceski + Porplyzia so am just hoping to enter 1400 this week.
Thoughts? Think it will happen and what were youre scores + is my score good in youre opinion

Colliwobblers

probably go down i'd reckon, with the big scores from some players teams that have cover for the players out should score big this round.

tigerboy

no chance of going up pretty much par

MC

I reckon 2050 is par from what i've seen, so you'll stay where you are if not move up a tad.

twinkle

Hard to know - plenty of outs and low scores this week. But their must have also been heaps with the C on Swan (esp with the loophole available), +360 points to start with!

ZEDDOG

Looking at scores I'll back you to get to rank 1750 maybe 1700

jabroni

you will go up - heaps of top teams have stanton and mitchell who all underperformed and im sure at least 500 ppl above you got a score below 2120

id say around 1500 rank or higher

shuester

Quote from: jabroni on April 29, 2012, 09:21:25 PM
you will go up - heaps of top teams have stanton and mitchell who all underperformed and im sure at least 500 ppl above you got a score below 2120

id say around 1500 rank or higher
I would take that in an instant, need to be careful with my selections for next week though

shuester

Quote from: ZEDDOG on April 29, 2012, 09:18:24 PM
Looking at scores I'll back you to get to rank 1750 maybe 1700
hoping a bit more than that but as long as my rank goes up a tad I will be happy

Slashers

You should go up.
A guy in one of my leagues was ranked 255 and he only got 2007 this week.
Strange week. High end teams had low scores, low end teams had high scores, mid ranged still got average.

HTM

I reckon you will go to around 1300th, I am ranked around 400th scored about 2020.. I will go to about 1,100

PICCOLLO

Quote from: shuester on April 29, 2012, 08:49:30 PM
Scored 2120 thanks to some beautiful scoring from dangerfield but will I go up? Am ranked 1852 and overal of 8768 (discluding this round score) but was hoping for 2500 after freo carlton game as my players were killing it till then. Anyway I think its best to be grateful and take this score as many people f*cked up this week and I have Malceski + Porplyzia so am just hoping to enter 1400 this week.
Thoughts? Think it will happen and what were youre scores + is my score good in youre opinion

Go up a bit.  Lotsa injuries and abnormal scores (mitchell, franklin etc) will drop a few out.  A guy in top 500 overall in my league couldnt even get 2000

HTM

If your lucky you might hit 3 digits

shuester