Padlocks Galore

Started by Lucastorm, April 28, 2012, 09:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucastorm

shower so Gibbs was padlocked, now Selwood...!

I flowering hate PADLOCKERS!

jabroni

let Gaj know so he can tweet raines on it as  well

Justin Bieber

BJ Goddard?

Magner being the needle? Lol

chrisuzz

Feel sorry for the people that went Goddard as captain...

Macca#23

I can't be too annoyed at Goddard considering everyone has him. But geez, he's getting toweled up by McKenzie...

T Dog

Quote from: Macca#23 on April 28, 2012, 09:38:07 PM
I can't be too annoyed at Goddard considering everyone has him. But geez, he's getting toweled up by McKenzie...
Actually dont have him..or Deledio. Refused as everyone was saying they had to be had. Went stronger early in mids and forwards instead. :o it may not work out of course :(

CrowsFan

Quote from: chrisuzz on April 28, 2012, 09:36:31 PM
I don't. Never put a defender captain no matter who it is. Always stick with the mids ;)

TheHanger

Quote from: T Dog on April 28, 2012, 10:06:31 PM
Quote from: Macca#23 on April 28, 2012, 09:38:07 PM
Actually dont have him..or Deledio. Refused as everyone was saying they had to be had. Went stronger early in mids and forwards instead. :o it may not work out of course :(

your reasoning baffles me, seems you didn't get them, solely out of some form of spite? still might work though, but deledio has been nothing but solid so far

chrisuzz

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 28, 2012, 11:30:46 PM
I don't. Never put a defender captain no matter who it is. Always stick with the mids ;)
What if they did have him in the mids? ;)

God will bounce back next week, just wondering how many idiots will be trading him out now!

Chopps

this scores brings him back to what 100 average still nothing to worry about

TheHanger

Quote from: chrisuzz on April 28, 2012, 11:40:53 PM
What if they did have him in the mids? ;)

God will bounce back next week, just wondering how many idiots will be trading him out now!

God I hope there isn't going to be a broughton type reaction to this

mpollock

The more people who trade Goddard after a poor game the better ... makes it easy to jump up overall.
A little different to other premiums being traded out as he is CLEARLY in the best 2 defenders over a few seasons now.

I traded Broughton and obviously regret it (esp. considering Dempsey hasn't played since).  :)

On the other hand, if someone traded Stevie J early (not me as i never had him) then that would seem very justified at the moment.

Zombie2.5

That's what made me Captain Boyd over Goddard :) Thank God, no not Goddard, God. :P

Grrr padlocks......
Selwood, Goddard, Pendlebury, Boyd all in my team.... PADLOCKED