DR DT = ABSOLUTELY USELESS!!!!

Started by kiss01, April 20, 2012, 06:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiss01

First time ive used that live chat thing and he is an absolute banana........a few people have asked if birchall is playing and he just doesnt answer the q at all cos he has no idea and is hopeless.....still got no idea if birchall is playing.........

colmullet

i heard him say they are training at 6 and everyone is waiting to see if Birchall is there to confirm all the reports

BBosCo

Well how exactly is he supposed to know? Only Hawthorn and Grant would know if he is playing or not. Banana..

kiss01

all i was worried about was finding out about birchall in that live chat....i saw that a few people asked questions about it but dr dt never answered them and was just answering other questions.....

bbosco well we should expect the dr dt to know this stuff.....if he has been given this title he has to know this info and be prepared for these things not just shake them off....he should know about the birchall rumour and have at least some info on it!

Doyle

He never chooses the reasonable questions! Some guy asked him if he should trade out LEWIS ROBERTS-THOMSON!!! And he answered it!!! Unbelievable ...

kiss01

exactly right doyle, at least you can see where im coming from......i was thinking the exact same thing about a few of the players people posted about and he was answering them, ignoring all the important and relevant info!!!!

Colliwobblers

Quote from: BBosCo on April 20, 2012, 06:40:04 PM
Well how exactly is he supposed to know? Only Hawthorn and Grant would know if he is playing or not. Banana..

and anyone that was reportedly at the airport and noticed he didn't get on the plane, which is where the rumours all started from..... apple

Justin Bieber

Well your not telling me anything new about Dr DT.

The F.A.R.K.

well i think we are a bit harsh on dr dream team

he be too out there and make some of the predictions we would like to see because if they come wrong he will cop it big time

Mr.Craig

He sent out a tweet less than 5 minutes after this thread was made confirming that Birchall was out. :P

But yeah, he is a spud anyway.

TheHanger

Dr Dream team isn't meant to be a DT genius, he is meant to be a guy who knows what he is doing guiding people just starting/ don't have alot of time for dream team/are not any good

DT87

This week Dr DT has Aaron Hall (selected as an emergency, didn't play) on field and Jeremy Cameron's 92 on the bench with two back emergencies and no forward emergency. Plus he has Porplyzia, so his likely late withdrawal will give Dr DT two forward donuts. Amazing that a guy who gets paid to do this would make a mistake like that. Hopeless.  ::)