Main Menu

Zac Dawson

Started by Luigi197, April 27, 2012, 08:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigi197

Zac Dawson currently plays for Freo, hence i have posted it here; although it could be posted in numerous other boards, because this is quite a broad topic.
(PS: Sorry for making a thread in the Freo board that isn't made by Valkorum!!)

No matter how much people bag this kid, I would like to know a bit about his history?
What teams has he gone through (obviously Saints but who else)?
What was his drafting process and luck like?
Why does everyone bag him?
Why did he move to Freo?

I honestly think that he's not that bad of a player, but may be better used as a Sub.

Thanks, Luigi :)

Shaggy

Ziplock

hawthorn, saints, freo
41 in the 03 nat draft (hawks)
13 rookie draft 08 (saints)
87 nat draft 09 (saints)
10 pre season draft (freo)
he's been drafter 4 times, so pretty lucky I guess... was named as saints best for the final series in 2010.

everyone bags him, probably because they think he sucks. I actually dont know any of his stats for that though, is he just slow, turns it over heaps, or has horrible DE?

he moved to freo because nobody would take him? him and lyon are secret gay lovers? who know.

or wiki it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zac_Dawson

valkorum

He is a good lock down defender but when he does turn it over (which actually isnt that often), they are normally a howler of a turnover and results in a goal.  So most people bag him for that.  Also when he first played for the Hawks he had to play on monster full forwards and got towled up - that rep seems to have followed him

That being said, I would prefer Silvagni over Dawson

Ziplock

he did some pretty poor efforts today.

Cicjose

i've never understood why we picked him up he is a shocking kick and likes giving away free kicks in front of goal