reverse trades

Started by Triton121, April 27, 2012, 07:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triton121

i have only made 1 trade, can i still reverse it?

MGK1

Chelskiman

Yes.  You can make and reverse as many times as you like until lockout.

ZEDDOG

No, not since Wednesday afternoon game began
See the note on the site

henry

No. As stated on the dreamteam website when on your team page, you could no longer reverse trades once the ANZAC day match had started. The only way you can reverse the trade is by spending another one and trading back the player you traded out.

LF

Quote from: Chelskiman on April 27, 2012, 07:47:35 PM
Yes.  You can make and reverse as many times as you like until lockout.

NOTE: 'REVERSE CHANGES' WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE ONCE THE ROUND 5 PARTIAL LOCKOUT IS IN EFFECT. YOU'LL NOT BE ABLE TO REVERSE TRADES AFTER 2:40PM AEST ON WED, APRIL 25. PARTIAL LOCKOUT INFO.

not this week you cannot reverse trade now but you could before the Bombers v Pies game

Triton121

no probs, cheers guys...wasnt that bad a trade anyway.......i hope

thatguy

Quote from: Triton121 on April 27, 2012, 07:51:54 PM
no probs, cheers guys...wasnt that bad a trade anyway.......i hope
Care to share?

yorgis

i made 2 trades at 12.30 today to see what my side would look like, i could not reverse either. but it did'nt matter

too much coz' i was gonna do 'em anyway

Justin Bieber

Quote from: yorgis on April 27, 2012, 08:06:31 PM
i made 2 trades at 12.30 today to see what my side would look like, i could not reverse either. but it did'nt matter

too much coz' i was gonna do 'em anyway

Good slang man. lol.

Holz

I nearly traded Sandi to Cox just to see what my team would look like, happy i didnt click confirm.

yorgis

yorgis

hey dudes i know most of us take dt fairly serious but, hey you gotta see the fun side of it . its a form of relaxation, and

while you're playin,' you forget 'bout the ol' lady feedin' the kids, and the bloody power bill waitin' to be paid on monday

when lockout finishes. yeeeeehaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!

Holz

Quote from: yorgis on April 27, 2012, 08:19:31 PM
hey dudes i know most of us take dt fairly serious but, hey you gotta see the fun side of it . its a form of relaxation, and

while you're playin,' you forget 'bout the ol' lady feedin' the kids, and the bloody power bill waitin' to be paid on monday

when lockout finishes. yeeeeehaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!

DT is fun all week except for the 3 hours before lockout hits, im happy every lockout.