C. Smith to JMac
14 (1400%)
A. Kennedy to Treloar
15 (1500%)
Other (Please Comment)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

L.Shuey13

Treloar and McDonald look very tempting prospects, but who should I trade?
Bit of concern over Clay as last week he was 'rested', but didn't slot straight back into the team.
Kennedy has fallen away since the first week, and my main concern is his scoring rather than his JS
I have Hall, but I'm not too concerned over his omission, however it is slightly worrying that he wasn't listed as rested or injured

nathan11

Smith out for j Mac would be my choice hall is named as emergency so don't worry about him

Ricochet

Save your trades mate, both smith and Kennedy will play again soon

Alka

Smith is a coach's favourite, just has to get over an injury, should play very soon.
Kennedy just rested this week, should be back for the next.

I'd save your trades. There will be plenty of other tempting rookie prospects to come.
Everyone else seems to be throwing trades away, be smart and save yours.

Holz

I have alreayd done kennedy to trealor, as i thought there were reversible trades. Trealor looks like a gun and i think he will go up 60k more than kennedys max price so dont see the value in waiting for kennedy to slowly get up to 250k in a months time. The 100k you gain on the trade can also get you a fallen premium like pendles, chappy, enright etc.. next week or the week after.

Alka

You assume Kennedy can't produce another big score like round 1. Sure his scoring has been down, but he obviously has the potential for big numbers. Treloar could just as easily have some off days.

I just saw your slogan Holzman: Trade Hard, Trade Early. I guess that's where we differ. To each his own!