A bit screwed... Nothing crazy though
17 (42.5%)
Screwed big time...
7 (17.5%)
PANIC PANIC PANIC!!! TRADE TRADE TRADE!
2 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Master Q

Well... It seems like the DT world is collapsing...

For the record I am somewhere between Option 3 and 4...

elephants

Only a bit screwed.

Kennedy and Hall not playing means I have to start Smedts and makes next weeks planned forward upgrade that much more difficult.

Dutchie64

Got Sandi & Ablett out. Playing nr.2 in my league....should win it due to Swannie's score as VC but it'll be close.

Flame

If Hall doesn't play I am copping a Krispy Creme so not good- Panic!

Ricochet

On a scale of 1 to Dr DT?? haha
i'm not too bad actually, have traded out Carrazzo and only have Ablett to deal with

lukemattar

sandi, shaw, ablett, hall, redden, oren, kennedy so looking like a ruck 0.

On the week i vs the top person in 2 of three leagues. my predicted score started at 2194 and has steadily decreased as players becomes subs and rookies take the field..... FMDT

twinkle

Backs are my problem - Mohr out gives me a donut (as Howard and Dempsey injured), and Ellis on extended bench = could be 2 donuts...Might have to trade out Howard despite holding him injured for last 3 rounds!

Kuruki

Im concerned about Whitecross. He will be my only possible donut. Stoked i can get the Swanny vc with Kennedy.

fertalong

3 premo rucks - ablett swan and GAJ - Went VC on pendles
Ruck Donut - Last week traded mummy to sandi
Have Fyfe, Kennedy, Dickson and hall in fwd.

Definite 2 donuts, potentially 3 if fyfe is a late withdrawl. No point even trading...

Justin Bieber

I don't get how I'm facing heaps of donuts and playing half my starting line-up on the bech and everyone else is fine!!!