Round 5 Dillemma (add to R3 and R4)

Started by Lucastorm, April 26, 2012, 06:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucastorm

So I have GAJ and Sandi - no Swan to Captain...

To have any chance of winning my league game (I'm playing rank 2, I'm rank 1, scores essentially even the last 2 weeks) I need to trade out atleast GAJ, but no garantee to win. If i trade both GAJ and Sandi, I should win.

To maintain my top 150 rank, I must perform both trades.

That's 2 trades, and then another 2 to reverse = 4 burnt trades, --> 16 left over.

Is it worth it???? Is my overall rank going to drop heaps if I leave my team as is?

What the flower do I do??

joshas182

What are you going for League or Overall?
If you are going for overall then it seems like you might be fine to do the trade. But you are burning two valuable trades and it is still only early days...When Sandi comes back better next week he'll be your top scoring ruckman, and the little master only plans on being out 1 week aswell and when he's back we all know how good a DT'er he is!
If you are playing for league then hold off on the trades! You don't have to be 1st to make the finals, just top 8!
Moral of the story - Don't trade em! I'm not!

nickyt

Keep ablett, as for sandi i'm not so sure... depends on how bad they think his injury is, however he is very injury prone (and this is why i steered clear). But it might not be a bad time to bring in cox...

Lucastorm

Thanks guys,

I think I should decided to go for the league glory!

Snadi --> Cox might be the way to go!

Zombie2.5

HOLD YOUR TRADES!!

None are out for LTI's and its just not worth it. After you trade em and they come back, all you want is to have them back! It looks like you don't even have any donuts so why trade?
It looks like you've just found a reason to trade.
Don't trade out premiums(except LTI's), They'll come good(or come back from injury :P)