Stanton
4 (25%)
S Selwood
3 (18.8%)
J Selwood
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

shuester

I have already decided what I want to do with him so I am just worried who to trade him to.

Mids (besides Ablett): Deledio, Thompson, Watson, Swallow and Magner

Mids seem dull a bit do hoping to have cranked up the scoring by week 7.

Just want to know who the best option to trade to and I can afford any mid.

Windigo

Stanton on form....

But Pendles is safer and will pump good scores every week, while Stanton will surprise you with a shoddy score.....Maybe.  :P

Justin Bieber

So theres no options of don't trade? ???

truBLUE

just put him on the bench for 1-2 weeks be a waste other wise , he be back killing it in no time then youll want him back  ;)

Windigo

I should add, I wouldn't consider trading him.  :P

sammy_boy

bench him. you'll regret not keeping him

nathan11

Why is deleldio in your mids and not back ?  Seeing as you are trading would get Barlow or jz and upgrade a fwd/back with the left over cash

matt1985

Quote from: sammy_boy on April 24, 2012, 06:11:27 PM
bench him. you'll regret not keeping him

Depends on his situation. If he is highly ranked, and going for overall i'd trade him out. Your not going to get ahead having nearly 600k sitting on the bench. The only problem is picking the right person to swap him for. Will hurt trading him out to someone and he gives you 60-80 score...

If your just going for league, i'd keep him. Just put the best cover you have on for him and hope for the best. Will be interesting to see how long he is out for. The dr has told him 3, and it would be stupid trying to hurry him back and do more damage to him.

I personally have traded him out, i'm ranked quite highly and want to try get as high as possible before the byes start. It's just a matter of either deciding on going for Stants or another premium. Or a mid pricer like Ziebell or Ebert. If only we had a magic ball  and could see into the future!

dmagnus

ive gone Ablett to Rocky.

Rocky has bottomed out IMO with 85 BE. Good price on offer!

2 weeks, maybe 3 for my rooks to appreciate and get Gaz back