Total Members Voted: 0

weee

weee
Bootstudder

Premium: +1/-3

Fantasy coach

Re: The Gary Ablett Thread
« Reply #153 on: Today at 12:13:01 AM »

Well im thinking of offloading Gazza, and look to be one of my first upgrades, Last year if im not correct after his injury last year, the two rounds afterwise he scored 101, and 97 which are reasonable but will still mean a biggish decreases and they are rolling with him to the bye rounds, which make him a pretty good upgrade target.

Looking at Getting on Swan, so have to make the decision before Wednesday :\, but Collingswood draw up until the bye is fairly easy, with player Gold Coast, Melbourne, Bulldogs all at some stage. And with Penduls looking to be limping around i cannot afford to have TWO underdone Premo's in the Mids,  :-\ :-\

But in saying all of this he might come back and smash a couple of 130's :-\. That's the beauty of Dream Team,

So Looking at Either Swan (Taking into account that i already have 2 Round 12's Byed Premos), Stanton or Murphy

Current Mids: GABLETT, Penduls, J.Selwood, S.Selwood, Rockliff, Magner..

I think the time is to attack now as most owners will be looking to keep Gazza and play a rookie, so Thoughts?

Jormas

keep him, 1 week, 2 max.

he will pump out 160 when he has the GWS in round 7 or something and u dont want to waste a trade for 2 round and get him back in asap.

Capper

Ablet to your bench, like Jormas said he will be back to spank GWS with a huge score

bomberboy0618

Ablett-Bench
Bench player-on field.
Don't trade him out. It wont be easy at all to get him in again.

fertalong

Why would you trade Ablett?
He's definitely going to be a top6 mid this year. You'll have to waste another trade down the track to get him back.
Bench him and wait like everyone else.