Forward & Midfield Problems.

Started by AzzDaazz, April 23, 2012, 06:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AzzDaazz

Hey, just needed some help with a few possible trades. Looking to trade out Hurley because of lack of forward options and his injury. My forward line looks like this:

FWD: Franklin, Dangerfield, Porplyzia, Martin.D, Smith.D, Fyfe.N, Hampton.C, Hurley and Rowe.

My mid link is Zorko, and my midfield looks like this:
Murphy.M, Scotland, Magner, Smith.C, Shiel.D, Coniglio, Ablett, Zorko.

I just need a bit of advice as i am completely lost as to what to do because of injuries.

The Bomber

do you have a lot of cash on hand???

also why did you start scotland in your midfield???

AzzDaazz

I have 349k (yes, i know its a lot, maybe too much).
Scotland in the mid just because....yer, im not too sure either. My backs are:
Goddard, Deledio, Suckling, Heppell, Bugg, Clarke, Lake, Ellis and smedts

Colliwobblers

wait and see if fyfe is named to play, may need to trade him out and hurley - the best elite FWD you like.

Can't see much more that needs doing except all your rooks that arent getting games could be traded for ones that are and are about to go up a LOT in price.

Keep Ablett only out for 2-3 - DPP is not essential I would trade Zorko to Mcdonald this wek gives you a playing mid that should score at least 80 and will go up $90K next round.

If not Zorko then clay smith.

If Fyfe plays maybe don't trade him out just trade Hurley - how long is he out for? if only a game or two keep him also and trade ROWE - TRELOAR instead. also going up a TON next round and is a gun player.

The Bomber

mate i have 340k on hand atm aswell so as long as you are scoring decently then no problems...

Personally i would go hurley-->goodes and move him into my midfield to cover for the donut your getting if you dont...
i may also look to get treloar in for one of your non-playing rookies (eg rowe) or jmac in the middy

it would probably be best to wait for your cash cows to hit their peak so you can straight trade for a premium...