Previous topic - Next topic

Is he a premium??

Yes
4 (28.6%)
No
10 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Degsman

Michael Johnson (freo)........DPP (forward and back) averaging 98.25 (with scores of 91, 97, 105, 100)

Is he a premium this year??

Nkimbaye Ntumbu

Wait a little bit, could do a Whitecross.

Degsman

Colliwobblers

I was trading him in last round PB amongst others talked me out of him, fact is he isn't a premium never has been, but on current form he seems to be stepping up under lyons, whether its just clicked for him or it's the role he has under the new coach who knows, but I know he costs $40K more this week than he did last week :(

Still think Duffield may be a safer bet in a round 12 bye player but johnson can't be ignored or called "unpremium" for too much longer if he keeps this up.

The Bomber

also depends on your definition of a premium...500k+? 450k+? top 10 for that position??? making your team???

Colliwobblers

Quote from: The Bomber on April 23, 2012, 09:02:39 PM
also depends on your definition of a premium...500k+? 450k+? top 10 for that position??? making your team???

I would say premium is "sure to be in the top range of scorers for that position"

so for defenders probably need to be 90+ average to be a true premium, not a lot there at the moment but somehow most seasons you end up with 6-10 give or take tha t average the premium level.

each to his own tho :) on his current scoring by my definition he is premium, but hasnt previously been as he hasnt previously managed to maintain an average as high as he is currently achieving.

Whether he is premium or not NOW is up to how much you back him / trust him to maintain his premium scoring.