keeping carrots

Started by cortez, April 23, 2012, 10:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

Is anyone like me and very pissed off cause they traded shaw to carrots? tbh i am thinking of just leaving him on my bench for 6 weeks. already wasted one trade and lost points by getting him, cant be bothered wasting another trade especially when the back rookies are starting to go ok. thoughts?

Colliwobblers

That will be 6 weeks minimum, and if you get the right DEF for him it could be 40 points more every round than your average Rook, not too likely Bugg or below will average more than 60 obviously Clarke is the exception but you will no doubt need to play more than just Clarke in the way of rooks if you have carrots on your bench.

I'm kicking myself for Broughton - Dempsey but if dempsey scores poorly for two rounds or get injured again and is out for 6 + i'll make the trade and fix it.

You should focus on scoring not trades, I would suggest going for a safe bet and then you can set and forget knowing the chances of you having to fix it again are low

1. Scotland
2. Enright

Enright may score up and down a little but like Scotland he is extremely durable. The way injuries are going I will be avoiding the potentially high scoring flashy running defenders and locking in the tough tried and tested guys. Birchall tempts me greatly but he is also more likely to be injured than either of these pair of tough old dogs!

hannebery2rohan

as bad as it may be that you only traded him in prior to round 4, i'd trade him out again. 6+ weeks is too long a time for a player of that value to be sitting on your bench.

juzztheball

Far too long for me. I did the same trade and was absolutely fuming... Looked long and hard at Duffield and went for Carrots instead. Obviously regretting it now...

What are everyones thoughts on Matt Suckling?? I already have Scotland and don't like Enrights ability to score 60...

HotTiges

Quote from: juzztheball on April 23, 2012, 02:23:27 PM
Far too long for me. I did the same trade and was absolutely fuming... Looked long and hard at Duffield and went for Carrots instead. Obviously regretting it now...

What are everyones thoughts on Matt Suckling?? I already have Scotland and don't like Enrights ability to score 60...
Suckers or duff.enright too much responsibility now