Matthew Boyd

Started by Slammer, April 22, 2012, 06:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slammer

Unable to watch game. Is he getting heavily tagged? Started well but has struggled since.
Please don't tell me he is injured.

kilbluff1985

49 SC points @ half time according to fanfooty

love it

Carn

its painful. i went boyd instead if mitchel this week hurting..

Ziplock

really demonstrates just how good magner is...

brownmans muffins

I had Boyd last year as a POD was pretty great
Problem is he gets 35+ for only like 105 points

= in SC if he's not getting the volume he's fairly trash

jasonweare

hannebery2rohan

i'm not that bothered. i knew it was coming, boyd hasn't done all that well against melbourne in recent years.

Danstar

I think he was also playing on the outside of the pack instead of being in the middle of it. Also the Magner tag didn't help his cause. I'm expecting a very big score off him this week thoug.

Slammer

Quote from: Danstar on April 23, 2012, 08:29:31 AM
I think he was also playing on the outside of the pack instead of being in the middle of it. Also the Magner tag didn't help his cause. I'm expecting a very big score off him this week thoug.

Hope so

Colliwobblers

RULE #1. Boyd is untaggable.

RULE #2. Magner broke RULE #1.

Magner wore him like a glove, and to be honest I don't think the doggies minded the way it panned out, the Dee's put hard tags on TWO doggies midfielders and they both did a good job and took thier opponents out of the game for the most part. The other doggies midfielders got all the clearances and the doggies would have been fine with the set up. Given the tagging roles the Dee's won next to no clearances as a result. Too defensive from the coach, were never going to be able to win the game having thier ball winners in lockdown roles, but prevented the doggies from thrashing them at least.

Boyd has managed to score BIG every season and be untaggable, he will be fine, he had a bad day magner had a good day, next round and every round after will be a return to the norm for him is my bet.

demon_spud

Thanks to the work of Magner, I lost my leaque match by 40.  I had to turn off and walk away.