Old Mac or new Tre.

Started by Noz, April 22, 2012, 09:40:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePreditorPenguin

oh ok, fair enough, tooserious has updated theres for this week yet :(
doesnt matter! thanks anyway :)

batt

The B/Es from the front page of FF must not be that far off because they also have Barlow at 59.  http://www.fanfooty.com.au/game/newprices.php?id=4028

SkyWatcher

Im gonna hold out trading this week and allow one of my rookies to rise in value, than trade in miles. He looks equally as impressive. Plus the way things are going im scared to hit the "trade" button.  :-\

Ringo

If you click on the players section in this site and then select the player there is also a B/e score.  It may not be real accurate either but will give an indication. eg it is showing Barlows B/e as 57 in DT and 62 in SC.

jumbo

Is it worth me burning two trades to get both these potential cash cows??

I've already been forced to make 5 trades and worried about burning too many up.

I can potentially trade ledger for Jmac and Dickson for treloar. Should I just go for one of these guys and look at maximising scoring elsewhere?

for example I have Bower and his projected price rise is minimal. do i upgrade him to Geary or Hurn or Waters or heppell

Am also worried about zahrakis... trade him into the midfield fro leger and upgrade to whom ever I want now or hold on that one. Just hinking what is the best long term option as well as point maximising option to gain the extra points i need to ensure league wins now...

I have 214k in the bank