Yes
Definitely
Wait and See But Highly Likely
Yeah Sorta
No

Nails

Quote from: Windigo on April 21, 2012, 08:22:56 PM
Good on you mate.

I think it's time for a few different trades to the norm. But if Redden slays more than Ward... :o

the 90K I unlocked is useful though regardless. Hoping Redden doesn't slay as a DT'er

esquire

Quote from: Nails on April 21, 2012, 08:21:27 PM
Ward has played West Coast - top 4/5 team

Sydney - HARD to score points against

NM - look the goods this year and SMASHED GWS

and now Adelaide...

Low score of 103 is looking the goods. I guess my DT legacy is jumping on break out players earlier than others. I was on Rock and Redden pretty early last year, being ranked 35K (came 1,696th last year) I need to do something crazy to burst through the rankings. Therefore this is my best idea.
I would have thought Stanton would have been on your radar then. He was still owned by so few teams going into this round - perhaps that will change now however.

Nails

Stanton has a habit of averaging 200 over the first 5 rounds and then averaging 90. I don't like him.

Trading out Dusty > Whitecross fml.

Nails

Should have just held Dusty, at least I felt the pain with most other teams...

Redden was fair enough because that's unique point loss whereas Dusty is common point loss so I don't lose ground...

Now WhiteX spudding it.

Je suis tres flowered.

Nails

flower I'm a joke :(

Dusty killing it, I knew it was stupid, shouldn't have done it.

TMurphBROWNLOW

haha nails not sure what you were thinking! :P You picked Martin and redden for a reason at the start of the year because you knew that they'd be there come finals! Ward is a gun no doubt and as much as I dislike both Brisbane midfielders, Redden will still average more come seasons end. as for the martin to whiteX trade... I guess it may have been out of panic that you did it? Martin is proven, Whitey is not :)

better luck for future trades :P

Nails

Yeah when you see a ranking of 35,000 you begin to think of crazy ideas to catch up...

Right now I'm considering bringing in Ziebell lol. See how he goes tonight. Will WhiteX go well? I'm going to run out of trades, tempted to bring Martin back in if he kills it again next week  ;D

Windigo

Yep, need some left field trades to get back in it.

I'm strongly considering Ziebell as well, don't get martin back in, that's ludicrous.

Alka

Of course Martin fires up when I'm coasting my way to a league victory, and my opponent needs a big score from him.

Better luck though. I stayed away from Whitey because of the Hodge factor... and he was still too unproven. It'd be a pain to have to trade in the guy you traded out though. Is that not breaking another rule?

Spite

I'll throw one out there for you fellas

Shaun Grigg.

Don't laugh, look at his scores...then look at richmonds final half of the fixture.

Nails

The worst thing is...

I didn't pay much attention to DT this week cause I found a game on FB lol...

if I paid proper attention to DT this week and thought about it a bit better I would have traded out GRIMES instead of MARTIN.

A playing premium should be kept over a suspended spud. wtf was I thinking. Whitex just looked soo good.

Can Whitex bounce back next week? :( Guess I have to keep him?

In between those who read this thread... Stevie J could be one to get in. With Lions, Dees, Dogs and GWS over the next 6 weeks. BOOM.

Spite

Keep in mind that stevie J is playing RICHMOND right now and not dominating... Against the dees and GWS I can safely say he will score 90+.

How are you doing nails? I am playing you in in the elxam league but I think I will lose, I seem to be doing a lot worse than most... STUPID CHAD! Was 1297/14 before today with morris/ellis/hargrave/magner as my non premiums playing LOL with delids/martin/selwood/boyd left :/

Master Q

Sorry but people who trade out Premiums when they are still scoring average (60-70) really need to take more time when it comes to DT  :P

Houcho

Martin always gets in there its just that for these first few rounds his commitment isnt translating into dreamteam points is definately a keeper though