Broughton to Brichall then Birchall to Carrazzo...

Started by Spite, April 22, 2012, 01:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

Anyone else do this?

I had to trade birchall otherswise I would have received a donut, unfortunately, I picked Carrazzo. :'(

roo boys!

I can't help but laugh at your misfortune hahaha ;D

I've had Broughts and Birch since the start and haven't used a trade yet.

felsty

Yuck. After already trading in Birchall I would have taken the donut :S

Turkies

Wow!! Bad luck there mate! This is why i try my best not to trade out premiums unless injured, never know when you'll need those trades

dmac07

Ouch. Not to be a smart ass, but shouldve stuck with broughton. Still likely to be amongst the top 10 defenders come the end of the year.

BlackMamba

Quote from: felsty on April 22, 2012, 01:25:10 PM
Yuck. After already trading in Birchall I would have taken the donut :S
+1, Birchall isn't out for that long is he?

BL though, I got lucky, was gonna trade Shaw to Carrots because Lake and Shaw were out already and Ellis was named on extended bench. However, Ellis got named and I decided to stick with him in the end.

Spite

Quote from: dmac07 on April 22, 2012, 02:00:25 PM
Ouch. Not to be a smart ass, but shouldve stuck with broughton. Still likely to be amongst the top 10 defenders come the end of the year.

Team wasn't scoring well enough and needed to do something different to gain a small advantage. Tried and failed. Also thought this week would be bad for scoring so if I could escape donuts and have premiums playing, I would shoot up the rankings, which is why I traded birchall. It pretty much went from bad to worse...

Watch out malcheski!!!

enzedder