A NEW BROUGHTON????

Started by The Primates, April 20, 2012, 10:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nathan11

Goal didn't put them ahead or  freo only win by less than a goal so it should only be worth a goal

BoredSaint

Quote from: nathan11 on April 21, 2012, 12:57:25 AM
Goal didn't put them ahead or  freo only win by less than a goal so it should only be worth a goal
but it meant that the saints couldnt win it anymore.. if he didnt kick the goal we would have been still in it. thats quite influential IMO

ubeaut

Very influential. I agree Nathan. Anyone watching the game and not a one-eyed Saints supporter would agree. Don't have Broughton and didn't have him so doesn't worry me either way. Just an observation from a SC perspective.

nathan11

Quote from: BoredSaint on April 21, 2012, 01:20:02 AM
Quote from: nathan11 on April 21, 2012, 12:57:25 AM
but it meant that the saints couldnt win it anymore.. if he didnt kick the goal we would have been still in it. thats quite influential IMO

The fact the saints couldn't score is what meant they couldn't win not broughtons goal never going to get big points for a goal that puts you further in front especially if the other team doesn't score again

Samm79

THE new Broughton is Clancee Pearce. His last 3 are 95, 116 and 113. Does anyone know if he was vested in the first game against the cats to justify his score in the teens?

Ringo

Barlow was the sub for freo in Round 1 and was subbed in for Pearce in Third quarter.  So basically Pearce was subbed out.

Hope I do not regret not trading him in for Fyfe. Looked hard at him but went with the reliable option of Boomer. Probably missed the boat on him now as he will be in for a substantial increase this week with his 15 dropping off the rolloing three week average.

Samm79

True that, still may be value around $400K with DPP. Worth thought...