The Players that suck you in!

Started by ClarksonsArmy, April 19, 2012, 09:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClarksonsArmy

gUYS,

Round 4 and a lot of injuries but how much of these are in the Never again basket!

- Shaw (pissed me off last year traded him in on the Friday,only for him to get done for gambling! Arrrgh) Now the old string!

- Feel sorry for the Dempsey people who jumped on the bandwagon last week

We all know the Missy Higgins, Drummond's of the years but who else do we feel we should place in this category!

Pokerface

97crows98

Ringo

Mat0369

SkyWatcher

Quote from: Ringo on April 19, 2012, 10:43:33 PM
Jurys still out on Martin!!!

I wonder if Martin plays his women as well as he played us. A huge build-up and a massive let down.  ???

SkyWatcher

Yeah thats right, ^^^^ it was Sexual  8)

tbagrocks

end of the year and Conca , Dangerman, Fyfe, Barlow and Ziebell will all ave 100+
there it's been said!!!!!

Derryn23

So many people will be burning trades early. I reckon the winner of most leagues come Rd 24 will be whoever has a fit squad on the park.

Colliwobblers

you might be right, but soft tissue injuries will and usually do slow down a LOT as the season goes on. Still there have already been a LOT of more serious injuries so tradeing plans are going out the window.

We will all have to decide soon if we can AFFORD the luxury of using a trade to sideways trade an injured player that is only out 2-4 games or if we need that trade for an upgrade, you might have a healthy team by the end of the season but will it have many upgrades done if you need to keep trading sideways for injuries?