Keep both Lake and Birchall?

Started by roo boys!, April 20, 2012, 08:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Hey guys, what a mad Friday! I haven't been struck as badly as some, with only Goodes and Lake missing and I decided not to trade, now Birchall is out as well! Meaning Ellis and Morris come off the bench to replace Lake and Birchall. I was still thinking not to trade, but I have my full 24 left and backline is looking very depleted:

Goddard, Heppell, Broughton, Clarke, Bugg, Ellis, Morris

Is it worth using a trade or two?

Ringo

No - That back line is very solid.  Lids would be the only addition I would contemplate but not necessary at the moment.

roo boys!

Yeah kinda wish I had Lids but couldn't squeeze him and God in pre-season.

Thanks Ringo, I think I will go with my strategy of keeping as many trades up my sleeves as possibly so I can double trade a lot when rookies peak.

One other question/trade option, Billie Smedts. Do you think he'll be getting game time any time soon? He's my 9th forward and my plan is to look at Treloar again this week and if he impresses I'll trade him in for Smedts, is it worth biting the bullet and doing it this week? I don't think so, Treloar probably wouldn't get on the field anyway this week so it's probably better to take another look at him, just incase. Agree?

Ringo

Agree - You can wait a week for Treloar. I will be looking at him and Neale as trade for Leger to finish my rookie corrections.

ThePreditorPeguin

Who said Birchall is out?  :o
i havnt heard anything on that >:(

nathan11

Quote from: ThePreditorPeguin on April 20, 2012, 08:44:13 PM
Who said Birchall is out?  :o
i havnt heard anything on that >:(

There is only like 4 threads on him still got problems from the knock last week