Keep Fyfe
20 (1000%)
Keep Martin
17 (850%)
Other?
3 (150%)

Total Members Voted: 2

disco1992

hey guys I know this is similar to most questions asked and i know these are both sideways trades but they should make me feel a bit safer this weekend (vrs a good mate for cash) i was thinking about getting rid of fyfe(vs st kilda) and Martin (vs Geelong) for Whitecross and Robinson

Current forward team is Franklin, Sidebottom, Dangerfield, Martin,Fyfe, Kennedy, D Smith (Hall, Dickson)

any thoughts would be appriciated

fertalong

Fyfe is named and martin will improve.
Keep both

disco1992

i dont mind burnign a trade because i just really want to win this week :)

Windigo

Quote from: disco1992 on April 20, 2012, 04:45:21 PM

Win this week and lose in the finals because all your trades are gone when you actually need them?  ???

esquire

Quote from: Windigo on April 20, 2012, 05:10:51 PM

Win this week and lose in the finals because all your trades are gone when you actually need them?  ???
I get the impression that this week's game is a bet between friends and will make him some cash. Someone might as well get some $$$ out of DT.

disco1992

i have convinced myself to trade fyfe and get him back if he performs!!!

and im still not sure on whitecross should i give dusty another week?? i have a sneaky feeling he will tear geelong apart

Zombie2.5

I had a dream... Whitecross & Fyfe were late withdrawals :o

Keep Martin and trade Fyfey. Fyfe is too risky to keep imo because of his shoulder, and if anything happens(sub/reinjury/something to do with his shoulder) then he will just have lost you money then you have to trade him or keep him playing with the hope something doesn't happen again(If he even plays again!). It just seems to risky to me but good luck to those who are holding on to him, pretty much for the rest of the year hoping he holds out like last year.
Robbo in, Keeping Martin for me.

disco1992

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on April 20, 2012, 05:31:32 PM

Keep Martin and trade Fyfey. Fyfe is too risky to keep imo because of his shoulder, and if anything happens(sub/reinjury/something to do with his shoulder) then he will just have lost you money then you have to trade him or keep him playing with the hope something doesn't happen again(If he even plays again!). It just seems to risky to me but good luck to those who are holding on to him, pretty much for the rest of the year hoping he holds out like last year.
Robbo in, Keeping Martin for me.

+1
thats my kind of thinking cheers mate  :D

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Windigo on April 20, 2012, 05:10:51 PM

This is it.

I'm all for using your trades to improve your team but your not going to improve it much with 2 sideways premium trades.

Look at it this way you have a LOT of great cash cows so you are going to make a LOT of money, dont stress about premiums dropping in value, whatever they drop you have 6 cows for each who are each making a lot more than your premiums are losing.

e.g

martin next round - $40k

smith/kennedy/hall next round + $100k combined.

then you got your ruck/mid/def rooks all making tons of cash.

Fyfe = same as last season, keep until he goes back to that surgeon.

Martin = wait and see he isn't any worse than last year and he managed to finish last year exceptionally well, wait and see if he comes good 3 rounds not a lot to go on, and he did some things last round that could have drastically changed his DT score if he did differently or the ball bounced his way, passed a ball inside 50 when he is capable of booting the goal from well outside 50, had a couple go to him inside 50 and he couldnt win a clean possession or kick a goal, these three ONLY incidents could have changed his score by 20+ points. He isn't a spud.

Windigo

Mumford out, assees your trades about Fyfe. He is playing, that is more than better than Heath Shaw, Mummy & the mystrey over Birch.

Keep.

disco1992

Quote from: Windigo on April 20, 2012, 05:52:32 PM
Mumford out, assees your trades about Fyfe. He is playing, that is more than better than Heath Shaw, Mummy & the mystrey over Birch.

Keep.

Cheers windy I am putting giles on the field for mummy and i have cover for birch's unlikelyhood of playing :)

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 20, 2012, 05:49:25 PM
This is it.

I'm all for using your trades to improve your team but your not going to improve it much with 2 sideways premium trades.

Look at it this way you have a LOT of great cash cows so you are going to make a LOT of money, dont stress about premiums dropping in value, whatever they drop you have 6 cows for each who are each making a lot more than your premiums are losing.

e.g

martin next round - $40k

smith/kennedy/hall next round + $100k combined.

then you got your ruck/mid/def rooks all making tons of cash.

Fyfe = same as last season, keep until he goes back to that surgeon.

Martin = wait and see he isn't any worse than last year and he managed to finish last year exceptionally well, wait and see if he comes good 3 rounds not a lot to go on, and he did some things last round that could have drastically changed his DT score if he did differently or the ball bounced his way, passed a ball inside 50 when he is capable of booting the goal from well outside 50, had a couple go to him inside 50 and he couldnt win a clean possession or kick a goal, these three ONLY incidents could have changed his score by 20+ points. He isn't a spud.

i decided it would be best to trade fyfe and if he tears it up i can get him $100K cheeper and i remembered after reading ' you should stick with your premiums' that i chose martin off the back of the game with geelong at skilled in the NAB cup. cheers for the advice, colly, on martins last game i didnt get to see it as i was playing myself :)

Lucastorm

Now that Mumford is out....

I'm thinking....

Fyfe --> Whitcross/Danger

allowing,

Mumford --> Sandi

henry

I'd keep both unless fyfe is a late withdrawal.

Lucastorm

Quote from: henry on April 20, 2012, 06:37:43 PM

cant keep the Mummy

disco1992

Quote from: Lucastorm on April 20, 2012, 06:44:15 PM
Quote from: henry on April 20, 2012, 06:37:43 PM

cant keep the Mummy
im going to keep mummy he isnt losing me coin and theres nothing wrong with starting giles this week i think what to see if i can trade mummy to sandi in a couple of weeks. hopefully mummy tears the hawks apart next week

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on April 20, 2012, 05:31:32 PM

1/2 way there