Double emergency

Started by The It, April 20, 2012, 06:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The It

I currently have Dempsey and Birchall in my defence. Their places won't be confirmed until after lockout.

If i put emergency on Ellis and Morris on my bench and Birch and dempsey don't play do i get both of their scores.

Lets say that Birchall doesn't play and Dempsey does do i get the lowest scoring emergency and does that mean that it isn't worth using both emergencies.

thatguy

Quote from: The It on April 20, 2012, 06:45:38 PM
I currently have Dempsey and Birchall in my defence. Their places won't be confirmed until after lockout.

If i put emergency on Ellis and Morris on my bench and Birch and dempsey don't play do i get both of their scores.

Lets say that Birchall doesn't play and Dempsey does do i get the lowest scoring emergency and does that mean that it isn't worth using both emergencies.

Correct on both fronts. If u set both and only one pulls out, lowest emg score

henry

No, I would probably still use both if you think there is a considerable chance both won't play. Morris and ellis have been scoring almost identically so far, so at worst you would loss 15 points. Hopefully for you both play and you don;t need any emergencies.