RD 13 bye ?

Started by Slammer, April 20, 2012, 03:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slammer

Hello all,

Just wondering if there is anyone out there who is not worried about copping donuts etc with the byes.
I have Shaw and Lake and if Ellis plays I have coverage but I am seriously still thinking about offloading
Shaw for Carazzo. I have Goddard and deledio so really i should hold and hang onto Shaw but Shaw could be 3 weeks plus and Carrazzo looks like he will be more consistent.
I was just wondering who else out there is doing something similar and is not too concerned with copping donuts in Rd 13.

Cheers

charliesheen

not too concerned.  Think you can hold 3 in the backs comfortably.  Anymore probably need to take into account MPP's.

The Bomber

im not worried...whether i sacrifice rd 13 or 11, it doesnt make a difference...

my backline is screwed for the bye got Godd, Deledio, Newman with more to come with upgrades to my other def

ben_020285

Having 3 prems in the backline is fine for the byes so long as you don't have any more than 2 players from the round 13 byes on any of your other lines during round 13.

You will cop more than the one compulsory donut during round 13 if you do not follow the guidelines above.