Pulled the trade trigger finger

Started by Proudy1032, April 25, 2012, 09:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudy1032

tigers123

Quote from: TheHanger on April 25, 2012, 10:15:40 PM
i reckon if you trade ablett out you gotta leave him out, maybe its just on principle to not trade out a player then get him back in, i would just go from Ablett to D Swan or Boyd or Pendlebry or Barlow

I dunno, i reckon I will trade back in players i traded out already, J Winderlich and C Howard

Saying that I am not trading out ablett, just don't have the number of trades left

hmmm im not sure, i reckon if you have enough trades up your sleeve/are confident with your team, it is a good leg up on the 200,000 coaches that do have him, a few extra points i'd say.... so if you wanna trade him out and then back in again, strategically it could be a decent move!

Kuruki

Cant see him returning before the GWS game. A knee injury which is  not 100 percent recovered can quickly swell and limit free movement. I think there are enough question marks to justify my Barlow trade this week and my Murphy upgrade next week. Will sit back and watch GAJ and look to get him back as my final mid upgrade. Had to make the move on Barlow now or there was no point doing it, that extra cash is very handy.