Yes
3 (37.5%)
No (What do you think i should do?)
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Bakez33

Heath Shaw -> Nick Malceski
Dustin Martin -> Steele Sidebottom

Reason for my trades: Nick Malceski is consistently scoring around 85, hes cheap and there arent many other options...
Steele Sidebottom has started the year off well... his price is going to rise and i can see him getting more midfield time with luke ball out with an ACL

Do you agree?? Should i even be trading these guys out??
Here is my team so you can make your own suggestions!

Salary Cap: $60,700

DEF: B Goddard (112), B Deledio (111), G Birchall (81), B Waters (83), N Malceski (85), T Bugg (93), R Hargrave (67), (B Ellis (65)), (S Morris (57))

MID: G Ablett (162), M Boyd (146), S Pendlebury (62), J Magner (48), J McCarthy (80), D Shiel (74), (D Smith (87)),( J McDonald (0))

RUCK: D Cox (72), J Redden (65),( J Giles (65)), (O Stephenson (77))

FWD: L Franklin (118), C Cornes (74), S Sidebottom (113), P Dangerfield (91), A Kennedy (58), N Fyfe (22), R Gray (57), (T Milera (53)), (A Hall (66))

Colliwobblers

martin isnt going to be what we all want him to be if you have the luxury of trading him good move to sidebottom especially now ball is out.

shaw - malceski is sideways makes you some cash but it is not a neccessary trade and likely it wont score you a single point more and more liekly less, shaw is elite and when the pies get thier act together and thier key defenders back he will ton up on a regular basis.

he is likely to be out for 1, but even if it is 2 or 3 i wouldnt trade him, martin can play better than he is, he will get tagged out of the game as soon as he does start to play well tho. That too is a sideways trade, but it WILL score you more points.

Praetorian

I wouldn't do either of those trades, personally. I reckon you're better off hanging on to Martin and benching Shaw for Ellis.

essendon2

i'd rather trade Fyfe than Martin

Bakez33

@colliwobbler

yeh but to get sidebottom i have to trade shaw... cos i didnt have enough $$