Ziebell Vs. Barlow

Started by lukebomber, April 19, 2012, 10:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Can afford either but not sure who to get?

Jack Ziebell
8 (42.1%)
Michael Barlow
11 (57.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

lukebomber

I can afford the both of them, getting rid of caddy he has to go

Marcos83

barlow definetly........gun player who willby years end have an average above 100 if not injured..

I was tossing up between both at start of year but got put off by barlows injury and ziebels suspension. That being said you would be really silly if you dont wait anotherr week  ;)

ClarksonsArmy

Wait a week on both..

1. Barlow will go down
2. you get another look at Ziebell

mpollock

+1

I assume Caddy has a B/E that is gettable?

BoredSaint

barlow wont go down.. he has a BE of only 84.. thats easily achievable for barlow.. HES A GUN

the danger porps

i have been looking at zeibal's last 5 games last year, awesomeness... however i am worried I might be getting d.beams'ed..ala a hack that had good form.. I am wondering about barlow.. but wanna be unique. thoughts?

bottlemart

Ziebell. 

Gun player, top 10 draft pick now in his 4th season, who has done a full pre season for the first time ever.

His low scores early last year were due to a poor fitness base, resulting in limited TOG, which he has since rectified.

I think hs last 5 games last year (excluding the game he got knocked out and subbed) and his first hgame this year are probably more indicative of what Ziebell will produce this year.  I would be very surprised if he didn't have a very good year this, and average over 100, possibly as high as 115 or 120.

You could wait til next week for Ziebell if you want, but I had no hesitation in bringing him in this week for clay smith.  had a bit of cash in the bank that needed to be used.