help pleasee

Started by Oratorio, April 20, 2012, 01:19:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oratorio

i no that everyone is talking about this but i have no idea what to do haha
have both fyfe and shaw in my team and want to get rid of both of them, and get in ablett for one of them.. however i dont have a DPP for either direction to go into the mid, so if i want ablett i can only get rid of 1.... who should i get rid of!

tor01doc

Why not see if Fyfe can score this week? He's playing so the club thinks he's OK. He had the same issue last year.

Shaw - not going to drop in price until he's back so no rush  regarding money - just points.

If you think Fyfe is gone - drop him.

Do you have a mid (rookie say) you can drop to make room for GAJ?

Mid rookie and Fyfe out - GAJ and ? Paine or Stanley / Kennedy / Smith / Milera / ?

Oratorio

Quote from: tor01doc on April 20, 2012, 01:27:32 AM
Why not see if Fyfe can score this week? He's playing so the club thinks he's OK. He had the same issue last year.

Shaw - not going to drop in price until he's back so no rush  regarding money - just points.

If you think Fyfe is gone - drop him.

Do you have a mid (rookie say) you can drop to make room for GAJ?

Mid rookie and Fyfe out - GAJ and ? Paine or Stanley / Kennedy / Smith / Milera / ?
yeh im going to have to keep fyfe as i dont have a backup for shaw :/ but he has annoyed me too much, so im thinking of trading shaw to marty clark and then for some stupid reason i had vince in the midfield haha, so ill upgrade him to gaj

tor01doc

GAJ and Clarke for Vince and Shaw is about as good a trade as you'll see.

mpollock