My team got hacked :(

Started by Jake8, April 10, 2012, 06:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

Quote from: jasonweare on April 10, 2012, 07:43:35 PM
I'm in that league, i play JJ cannons round 19. And yeah it says frozen team
so a frozen team will score zero?  that will stuff the league rank

Jake8

So what happens to my old deleted team? Is it an auto win for u?

Jake8

I just emailed them. Hopefully they will reply before lock out.

Colliwobblers

you cant join any leagues yourself, BUT I joined SC last season in round 3 - for first time. And after first roiund i was in a full league.

They add celebrities and all other players that join up late together into a league automatically. You can't do anything but you will end up in a full league only 1 tho i think but you can try ccreate a public league and it will get filled not sure if you can create private leagues probably can but who you going to get to join?

hacking fantasy football teams now i have heard it all what a disgrace!

jasonweare

free win last round before finals would be great LOL!!!!

Jake8

I'm more concerned about my Facebook account. But all them public leagues with people who sign up late are mostly noobs which means I might win a few of them leagues. Hopefully the Herald Sun can fix up my old account because I don't want any leagues averages to go down  :-\

upthemaidens

when did it get hacked,, after the last round or before?

Jake8

It got hacked today. Not sure when but when I got home I tried to log on about 15 times and it didn't work.

upthemaidens

Quote from: Jake8 on April 10, 2012, 08:14:14 PM
It got hacked today. Not sure when but when I got home I tried to log on about 15 times and it didn't work.
then i reakon they will be able to just put it back to what it was, im sure they get thousands of people every year who get hacked.  think you might be ok, but yeah hopefully they get back to ya before lock-out thats for sure..
  also if u do get your team back, make sure u change your password

Jake8

It happened to a mate of mine an they never got back to him. If they don't get back before lockout I will be pretty annoyed.

BlackMamba

Hey Jake just logged in to SC and your team doesn't say Frozen Team anymore, it's got your name again. I am against you this week so hopefully you will fix your team up if you need to.