Leuey, Fyfe for J Roughead and Swan --- What do you think --- plllleeeeezzze

Started by Sabretooth Tigers, April 17, 2012, 06:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabretooth Tigers

Don't want to trade but having said that, Sabres have Lake, Leuenberger and Fyfe (forward ) and don't see much alternative.
Thinking Leuey for Roughead J, and Swan for either Fyfe or J redden. Any advice or thoughts would be welcome. Cheers.

JamSainter

Roughead is a great unique, he looks fit and firing and was everywhere against the Crows!
Good trade.
Dane Swan I wouldn't be so certain on jumping on him just yet. I would look at other options like Watson, Murphy, Boyd or even the Selwood's?

Sabretooth Tigers

Already have Watson, you may very well be right about Swan. Just may go for J selwood, a lot of funny things being
mentioned at pieplace at the minute. Thanks and cheers form the long of tooth.

JamSainter

Hahah  :)
If only I had room for JRough, my bye structure won't allow it!

Sabretooth Tigers

My bye structure is 11   8   11 and that is pure accident because I don't care about it . Cheers.

Tiggerfan

If you've got a mid link for Fyfe I'd recommend getting M.Murphy in there, you can't go wrong with him he's getting better and better every week. You could then stick with Redden for a while (his erratic scores compensated by picking up Murphy) and see how Swan goes for a while.If you want to free up a bit of cash you could go Leunberger to Kruezer or MacIntosh both going ok.

Bones Bombers

Haha you have put initials for the players but they don't help. Lol
Think it's clear which ones you mean tho!
Think you could probs get a cheaper ruck with similar scoring potential and Swan is great but right now Murphy and Mitchell are better. Not sure if they will be in the long run. Who knows?

mpollock

I really don't think that roughhead guy from the dogs is much chop  ;D

Seriously, Roughhead the hawk is a really solid choice if he plays in the ruck.  In his best season as a forward when he kicked 80odd goals he only averaged 85 so playing a ruck / fwd / def role is critical to him averaging 100 like last year.

I would hold off on Swan ... funny things going on at the pies ... get on Port at $8 this week i reckon!!

If you can afford M.Murphy he is a sure thing ... if you want a little bit more unique (and risky) S.Selwood/Stanton have both started the season on fire!!  :)