Main Menu

dempsey

Started by sammy_boy, April 17, 2012, 06:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammy_boy

can someone get me up to date with dempsey. i been away. how long he out foe. and also who should i get for him

JamSainter

He COULD play this week but unlikely, 1-2 week injury but imo should be back next week.
I wouldn't trade him but if you really want to, maybe try marty clarke?? Aren't really many good downgrade options for dempsey.

Spuds11

only one i can think of is drummond if you got some spare change but a bit risky

sammy_boy

i already have clarke. i got 150,000 left. was looking at michael johnson from freo?

jabroni

sammy_boy

whats peoples thoughts on malceski

Jake8

I'd choose Malceski. Proven proformer but his knee scares me. Although saying that I have him in my team.

Mat0369

I also have Dempsey. I read 1-2 weeks on the injury report. I am fairly screwed this week. I also have Grimes (suspended), Lake (suspended) and Bower (in danger of getting dropped). I have $39,400, 3 guys out for at least one week by the look of it and one in danger of losing there spot. I am going to wait for the teams to be released before making and decisions final.

Bones Bombers

Of course wait for the teams so we know for sure but I wouldn't be surprised if he plays.
He didnt look too bad, just playing GC they thought it best not to risk him. But right now who knows?

coolfugitiv0