What to do with Yarran :(

Started by BlueMad, April 16, 2012, 06:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueMad

Was either going to be a huge win or a fail, so far he's looked to be a fail. With a Break Even of 142 I don't think Yazz will get there, I need tons from my defenders and he's not giving it to me, he'll go down a fair bit so now's my chance to cut him before he continues to score 70's.

So what to do with him, I've only used 1 trade this year so far, so is it worth it or should I just toss him for a real premium?

charliesheen

From a round 13 defender, you need him to average in the 100's.  Don't see that happening.

Personally, I would consider a Duffield sideways trade.  That, or you can play it safe and wait for a downgrade to come up unless you have cash in bank now.

Mozza3

I really thought he'd step up again this year but he's been pretty disappointing. Can he do a Broughton and turn it around this week, its 50/50 for me.

crabapples

hmm... 1 more week for me, clicking the mouse was like watching the scissors close down on my finger i knew i shouldn't but i just couldn't stop it from happening!!

charliesheen

The best defenders are round 13.  For example, Scotland, Fisher, Birchall, Goddard, Newman, Deledio....  Ask yourself... Is it really worth sacrificing one of these spots for Yaz?

Upgrade to Birchall if you can (was subbed out when he was close to 100)...

GoLions

Quote from: Mozza3 on April 16, 2012, 07:26:37 PM
I really thought he'd step up again this year but he's been pretty disappointing. Can he do a Broughton and turn it around this week, its 50/50 for me.
Yeah if some blues players get injured and he replaces their role, i dont see why not.