Who to trade?? Fyfe Dempsey Martin

Started by smirks, April 15, 2012, 11:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smirks

Wanting suggestions on what i should do with these SC players. (Fyfe inj Dempsey inj Martin)

For example who i should trade out who for or who i should risk holding thanks :)

BlackMamba

Fyfe isn't a dud he just got injured. Anyways if he is done for the season then get him out of the guys mentioned.

jfitty

Don't really think any of them are duds. Have you done any trades yet? Fyfe will have to go if he's out for the rest of the season. Hold Martin & Dempsey though. Dempsey should be back next week and I think it's worth sticking it out with Martin, he'll come good

smirks

i thought dempsey did a hammy which is 3 weeks or was he just subbed for caution?

jfitty

Big_Cox14

Out of those trade out Fyfe. Shoulder injury didn't look good. Definitely will be an LTI.

Keep Martin - He'll come good and at least he isn't injured.

Dempsey - If he's available next week, I would keep!

smirks

who you suggest i get rid of fyfe for Murphy, whitecross ect

Mat0369

If Dempsey plays next week do you start him and risk it or play him on your bench?

smirks

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 16, 2012, 02:20:27 AM
If Dempsey plays next week do you start him and risk it or play him on your bench?
If you're going to keep him, might as well start him.
As the article states, he was subbed off as a precaution, not because he was actually injured.

Mat0369

With the suspensions to Lake and Grimes it looks like I have to start him regardless. Knowing my luck he will be the sub. Bower better play, that way I don't have to make a damn trade