Keep D Mart?

Started by Scalabrine, April 16, 2012, 05:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scalabrine

I have Dustin Martin in my forwards and he has been performing poorly, should I keep him or trade him to the likes of Sidebottom or N Roo? Leave your suggestions below please!

If I were to trade him, this is probably how I would work it.

Fyfe > Sidebottom

D Mart > N Roo

Good trade? Would also leave me with a spare 72k, which could be very handy next round! :)
Leave your thoughts!

juzztheball

Why would you make a sideways trade this early in the season... I have him with no intentions of trading him. I can't see him scoring any lower than he did this weekend. If he starts churning out 50s then you have cause for concern. But hold out, give the kid a chance!

Usman

He is the type of player that can score 150+ on more than one occassion. He has had a slow start but he can do everything, so i would definately keep him.

Scalabrine

Thanks for your suggestions! Was just throwing an idea out there :) I may give him another week or two but I most likely will be trading Fyfe out now and thought I could include D Mart into my second trade.

Wolf67

I traded martin out last week for tommy hawkins, before the price drop.  He may drop further in price due to a tough draw, at which time i may consider picking him up again when and if he bottoms out.  he should have a better second half of the season.   

coolfugitiv0

charliesheen

Assuming D.Martin is the biggest issue in your team, I am not against the idea.

Keep in mind, a huge portion of teams have him, and you don't lose much by keeping him.

E Kavastar

First thing I did when SuperCoach opened was trade him to N.Riewoldt. My team looked so much better.  :-\

Then I regained my senses and hit the Reverse Changes button. No use trading him this early. He's had a tough run so far but you can bet he'll pull out a couple of 150 scores before the season is done, and you definitely want to be on him when he does.

Footyrulz

I definately wouldnt trade martin.

He is a developing young player who at times dominated last season. he can only improve and i still think he will average more than last seson.

He is surely goin to improve.