Are these 2 trades the answer to my troubles?

Started by shuester, April 16, 2012, 12:05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What to do? (Please select 1 from both swan and Fyfe)

Swan to Dal Santo
2 (100%)
Swan to Murphy
1 (50%)
Swan to (Your Choice)
1 (50%)
Keep Swan
17 (850%)
Fyfe to Whitecross
7 (350%)
Fyfe to Sidebottom
11 (550%)
Fyfe to (Your Choice)
4 (200%)

Total Members Voted: 2

shuester

I just wrote a blog about my troubles but I think I have the solution too some of them.

TRADE 1

D Swan to N Dal Santo/M Murphy

I dont really know why I started with swan but even though I know hes a butcher he always scores well even in SC but not this year. His highest is 109 which is very dissapointing for someone at that price and I dont think things are going to get better soon as Collingwood seem to be a shadow of the team they were last year.

Murphy and Dal Santo on the other hand have been very impressive so which one do you think will be the goods for the rest of the season.

TRADE 2

N Fyfe to B Whitecross/S Sidebottom

Recent news suggests the knifes going to be out for a long time so he definately needs to leave my squad. I had a look at Whitecross during pre season but foolishly passed him by and in a team which love to play kick to kick, he could definately be the goods in both DT and SC. Although Collingwood have been awful, steele has started the season strong but as I said, I dont think he or the pies can make much of the rest of the season.

But Collingwood did have Pendles shut down in the Carlton game so they could still be in with a top 4 chance if he continues his typical form.

Quick word of advice is that I havent used any trades yet so I may need to unfortunately use some.

Im leaning towards Swan to Dal Santo and Fyfe to Whitecross but some tips would be nice.

MorningFresh

Keep Swan he is AVG 100 for christ's sake, didn't anyone learn anything from Broughton this week?

Trade Fyfe to Barlow if you want to make some cash or Selwood if you want a blue chip performer. If you're worried about MPP you can downgrade one of your rookies to Treloar next week.

Colliwobblers

keep swan whitecross looks good if fyfe out for long

shuester

Quote from: MorningFresh on April 16, 2012, 12:25:30 AM
Keep Swan he is AVG 100 for christ's sake, didn't anyone learn anything from Broughton this week?

Trade Fyfe to Barlow if you want to make some cash or Selwood if you want a blue chip performer. If you're worried about MPP you can downgrade one of your rookies to Treloar next week.
Mate I am a Broughton Owner but I am going up against someone with both nicky dal and murph. Hope swan kills port if thats where youre trying to get

Noz

No need to trade a premium on a week to week basis because your opponent has a premium you don't.
Keep Swan
Like CW said Whitecross does look like a good pick

upthemaidens

dude swan just got over 100 last round ,come down in price and NOW you want to get rid of him  thats loco
if u were gunna get rid of him it was last week, you have him for the year now..
he'll be in the top 6 scorers come season's end