What to do with round 4 trades!! (save or use)

Started by smirks, April 16, 2012, 05:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smirks

hey guys im just wondering what you think i should do to improve my sc team, currently have fyfe, goodes, martin and dempsey (if he doesnt play). these are the players im considering trading i was thinking something like

Move fyfe to midfield and trade for scott selwood (however would leave fowards weak) or trading fyfe for nick rewoldt or whitecross. Anyways my team is below looking foward to sugestions :) rank is currently 12000

Greeny's Smurfs
Remaining Cap:

DEF: B Deledio, G Birchall, H Shaw, T Bugg, M Clarke, C Dempsey, B Ellis, M Baguley, B Wilkes

MID: G Ablett, J Watson, S Mitchell, M Boyd, J McCarthy, J Magner, D Shiel, T Couch

RUCK: D Cox, J Giles, J Redden, O Stephenson

FWD: L Franklin, A Goodes, J Lewis, A Kennedy, J Porplyzia, N Fyfe, D Martin, D Smith, A Hall

Mat0369

Trade out Fyfe to someone cheaper in your forward line and use the cash to upgrade your backline. You need at least one player on your bench in case of emergency (especially with the injury to Dempsey).

Colliwobblers

Quote from: smirks on April 16, 2012, 05:15:20 PM
hey guys im just wondering what you think i should do to improve my sc team, currently have fyfe, goodes, martin and dempsey (if he doesnt play). these are the players im considering trading i was thinking something like

Move fyfe to midfield and trade for scott selwood (however would leave fowards weak) or trading fyfe for nick rewoldt or whitecross. Anyways my team is below looking foward to sugestions :) rank is currently 12000

Greeny's Smurfs
Remaining Cap:

DEF: B Deledio, G Birchall, H Shaw, T Bugg, M Clarke, C Dempsey, B Ellis, M Baguley, B Wilkes

IN Thomlinson this round

MID: G Ablett, J Watson, S Mitchell, M Boyd, J McCarthy, J Magner, D Shiel, T Couch

IN Macdonald next round

RUCK: D Cox, J Giles, J Redden, O Stephenson

FWD: L Franklin, A Goodes, J Lewis, A Kennedy, J Porplyzia, N Fyfe, D Martin, D Smith, A Hall 

IN Sidebootom/Dangerfield this round

That's all I would do, well done on the rank, Goodes will come good always starts slow, already lost cash and will lose more but waste of a trade as he will be in the best 7 by the end of the season and you'll want him back in.