Which Premium mid guys??

Started by Benloz, April 16, 2012, 10:08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Mid would you slot into my team?

Pendle-buried
Mr.Murphy
Juddmeister
S.Selwood (and save $150k on the above 3)
Anyone else (please comment!!)

Benloz

in Mids Ive currently got Gablett, S.Thompson, JPKennedy, Masten, Magner, JUDE BOLTON (Shiels, C.Smith).....

Which Mid would you pick up for Bolton (avg 80/game thus far)

Cheers!

Ringo

Maybe consider Ziebell looked good after coming back from suspension (132 SC Points v Geelong) and at $428k pocket some cash.

Torress

Quote from: Ringo on April 16, 2012, 11:53:48 AM
Maybe consider Ziebell looked good after coming back from suspension (132 SC Points v Geelong) and at $428k pocket some cash.

i'll second that. but i did vote murphs looks set for a 120+ average to join the elite.

hannebery2rohan

i have to wonder why you started with jude bolton in the first place? has been in a slow decline over the last few years and is slowly being phased out at the expense of parker, hannebery etc...

Benloz

Jude Bolton... sometimes I ask myself the same question.
I chose him as he played GWS first up, and I was ultra-keen to snare a good start to Supercoach.... hes been terrible.

Im tossing up between Murphy and S.Selwood..... Ill no doubt choose Selwood due to his lower price, and expected rise.

hannebery2rohan

it's a shame the swans aren't playing the bombers soon, otherwide jude bolton might have been a great captain choice. i voted murphy by the way. proven premium.

charliesheen

Take Murphy.  Should be able to buy Pendlebury in round 7 for much cheaper.