Broughton............why

Started by bkp130, April 14, 2012, 07:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

look im damn glad i got off and dont rate the liklihood of him scoring the way he scored his points this game vs better opposition,

but to avoid sounding like a SORE TRADER

winners are grinners and this round the broughton keepers are the grinners   :)

demon_spud

Quote from: thatguy on April 14, 2012, 08:08:00 PM
Gee it's funny to watch all the heroes jump on here saying how good they are because the kept him! I feel for those who traded him out. Fyfe going down benefited Greg, he was on track for another sticker at half time. Watching the game now a bris player hasn't gone near him the last quarter

+1

this is why he scored big last year because of injuries.

Fletch74

Quote from: roo boys! on April 14, 2012, 08:28:07 PM
Knew it would pay me back for keeping the faith in Broughts!
+1

I don't care how he scores it, plus I didn't waste a trade on a premium...

The thing to remember is that Rd 1 counts for only 1 round in price increase/decrease and Rd 2, 2 rounds, so if he guns it next week he'll be well above his starting price in no time...

roo boys!

For those who went Broughton to Dempsey, and I know there are a lot of you...don't mean to rub it in, but hahahahahaha ;D

Noz

Quote from: roo boys! on April 14, 2012, 09:18:29 PM
For those who went Broughton to Dempsey, and I know there are a lot of you...don't mean to rub it in, but hahahahahaha ;D
They would of been roughly around 3 thousand of them  :)

jasonweare

Was going to keep the faith like I did last year. But with half an hour to go, second guessed myself and went to Dempsey. Knew it was a big risk

Marstar

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 14, 2012, 08:35:33 PM
look im damn glad i got off and dont rate the liklihood of him scoring the way he scored his points this game vs better opposition,

but to avoid sounding like a SORE TRADER

winners are grinners and this round the broughton keepers are the grinners   :)

The $228,300 Question is ... did you trade him to Dempsey?

Noz

Dempsey out Broughtan in I reckon people will do this week look at the popular trades come Monday afternoon

bkp130

Yeah i can see it being the most popular trade next week

So happy i traded broughton for clarke at the last minute given what has happened to dempsey